Our grant making is guided by the following principles:
- We help independent organisations and initiatives to obtain the necessary resources to carry out their projects.
- We support projects in a measured and targeted way, because we believe that disproportionate donations can threaten a project's social impetus.
- Our grants should be understood as a means to help people to help themselves.
- We want to fund projects that put meaningful ideas into action, that directly improve the well-being of our communities and that set examples for the future.
- Project initiators are expected to demonstrate a high degree of motivation, commitment and personal responsibility.
- Personal contact with the individuals involved in the project is critical for us.
- We provide immediate and direct support in order to ensure that administrative and bureaucratic overhead in projects is minimized.